You’re officially under contract! Woo Hoo!
Here’s some good reminders and things we need to do to get to closing successfully…
Don’t worry, because we will prepare a Transaction Timeline for you so you can refer to any important dates easily. We’ll be monitoring these for you too.
7 Important Dates for Closing:
- Make Earnest Money Deposit to the title company… usually within 3 days.
- Make Applications – homeowners association, loan, etc… usually due within 5 days.
- Get your Inspection Scheduled! We can provide you a list of inspectors that our other clients have used and been happy with but it’s your decision to choose your inspector.
- Follow the Advice of your Lender and/or Agent!
- Schedule your Utilities to be turned on the day of closing.
- Perform a “Final Walk-Thru” of the property… usually done right before closing but sometimes the day before.
- Closing and Take Possession of Property (get the key)!
Download the PDF below and print, to fill in your own dates!
Not under contract yet? What are you waiting for? Check out our Top Agents and let’s get going.
If you are watching this because you’re under contract and you have ANY QUESTIONS please remember you can ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ask. We exist to serve you.