You’re officially under contract! Woo Hoo!
Here’s some good reminders and things we need to do to get to closing successfully…
Don’t worry, because we will prepare a Transaction Timeline for you so you can refer to any important dates easily. We’ll be monitoring these for you too.
7 Important Dates for Closing:
- Monitor Buyer’s Deadlines (we do this for you!) – making sure that they make their earnest money deposit, application to the homeowner’s association and to the lender, if applicable.
- Visits to the Home – home inspection(s), appraisal, survey and additional visits from the Buyer.
- Title Work – the title company will be gathering information from you, communicating directly with you, issuing the title insurance policy and coordinating the closing details.
- Transfer Services – as we get close to closing we will need to make preparations to transfer all of your services (water, electric, warranties, vendor services, smart home technologies, etc). VERY IMPORTANT —- DO NOT TURN OFF THE UTILITIES PRIOR TO CLOSING!
- Final Walk Thru & Closing – typically the day before closing or the morning of closing. Transfer of possession takes place at this time unless otherwise agreed upon.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT TO LEAVE / REMOVE FROM HOME, REFER TO PAGE 1.
Not on the market yet? The first step is here.
If you are watching this because you’re under contract and you have ANY QUESTIONS please remember you can ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ask. We exist to serve you.